Thursday, April 10, 2014

spring break on my mind.

I'm blogging as a form of procrastination...I'm really supposed to be studying for my chemistry final...my biggest road block between me and spring break, although my brain has been in spring break mode for about a week (guilty.) I'm super excited for break though because there's so many things i've been craving doing, but haven't had time for so i thought I'd make my "spring break must do" list:)

1. Make a quilt. That's right, I have acquired the quilting bug, and I am set a determined to make quilting a new hobby of mine:) Conference weekend I went to my friends house and his mom is a quilter and she motivated me to start now, so I AM!:)
2. Read. I haven't been able to leisurely read all semester, so I've accumulated a variety of suggestions of books to dive into:)
3. Hike. AH! There's just so many good hikes in the Seattle area, I want to get at least 2 good hikes in, I love hiking so much.
4. Bake Easter treats. My roommate showed me the cutest recipe for Easter Basket cookies here so props to Rachel for that one.
5. Piano jam sessions w/ my sisters. This is an obvious must in my family, but I always long for it when I know that I'm going home. I found a really awesome new song for us to jam to, so that's exciting:)

So that's my spring break bucket list! Now I just need to stop dreaming about it and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Chem test here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment