Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Time...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, after almost 2 years...it's time I post again...
Maybe it's for me, and it's therapeutic.... I donno, I don't even know how "cool" blogs are anymore, but I guess I've never been one for the "cool" factor anyways:)

 I also don't really even know who would care to read this......I'm sure everyone's dying to know "what's going on in Brittany's mind?!"...ha..ha..ha...ya cynical jabs at self aren't that funny...

Sometimes, when I do something like blog or journal, and I haven't done it in decades, I don't know where to begin:) So i think I'll just pinpoint some very vague, ambiguous, eat-your-heart-out points

1. I went on a mission. I loved it. boom.
2. I came home...rough.
3. I fell in love. first time. bliss.
4. I moved to Rexburg to finish school...why?
5. I got heart broken. first time. hell.
6. ........still in the works......

So that's where I'm at people, trying to put my life back together one piece at a time, but you know what I realize...I never really put it together in the first place, God's always done that...so you know what...screw trying to be in control...I've done that for 23 years....it's His.
peace and blessings,
britt





No comments:

Post a Comment