Monday, March 19, 2012

Weight Loss

So I'm on this new kick to lose some weight...it's my major, and I've helped a lot of people lose weight, but I've found myself at a weight that I am NOT happy with, so right now I'm focusing on weight loss big time:) I am slightly embarrassed to be writing this on my blog for the world to see, but I always tell my clients, if you want to accomplish a goal, it's best to be accountable to someone else for it, so this is my accountability, to you :)

I'm really into the website www.livestrong.com that's where I track my food intake and exercise. It's AMAZING! I also have a new goal, I figured that since I'm not so good at how I eat, and more of an exerciser, that I'll play up the positive. I am now doing 2 hours of cardio a day, TWO HOURS PEOPLE!!!!
I begin with a run, usually around 6 miles, (I've been a runner for a long time though, so this is not that bad for me) and I've also incorporated biking into my routine, I bike for an hour! I've found that I burn about 1200 calories with this workout, and I am totally digging it!

I'll be keeping you posted each week on how my workouts go and how my weight is fluctuating :)
YAY for weightloss:)

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, lady!!! I just finished 10 weeks of the Biggest Loser and I lost 16 lbs. Only 5 lbs. away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Hooray for weight loss!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's an intense workout. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete