Friday, March 2, 2012

color me optomistic

I'm feeling slightly colorful today! This is a rare thing for me. I'm not a colorful person, I don't like it all that much, i love neutrals, but there's something in the air. 
I have nothing extra exciting going on in my life...nothing even remotely blog worthy (unless you wanna count the boot i got put on my Uff at 12:15 last night...that taught me a lesson about breaking curfew!)
But in all honesty, I'm really optimistic about life! I am getting ready to serve a mission SAY WHAAAT? Like seriously, a year ago I hadn't the slightest idea that I would be saying that. I seriously have had the best year of my life thus far, and I can only imagine how awesome this next year is going to be!
My sassy little sister Kelsey got into BYU-Idaho!!! ^^^^ that's her:) I'm so stoked for her. I hope she finds the happiness and joy here that I have! 

Well that's all for today
I just wish you all happiness, joy, and peace in your desires and endeavors. It's a great day to be alive, even if things aren't just how we want them, find joy in the journey.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment